Senior day

 Today was a great day to celebrate our seniors on the team! We had a ceremony recognizing them before the game and went to the ski lodge after to eat food and celebrate more. We decorated the locker room and enjoyed some music before the game to get pumped up. We played West Chester and lost to a nail biting 1-0 game, but the team played an awesome game. Two games left this season, excited for what’s to come!

Comments

  1. Senior day is always so fun! Celebrating the people that are leaders on your team is such a special day! I'm so glad you were able to celebrate those special people on their special day! Congrats on a close game and keep fighting towards the end of your season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that sounds like such a fun day. I always loved celebrating the seniors on my teams when I played sports in high school! Always such a good day, and leads into a great spirited game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment