Halloween Practice

 Yesterday was our halloween practice where we got to dress up and play some fun games. Me and my friend dressed up as our coach and it was a funny costume. There were some other good costumes like an ostrich and Abby Lee Miller. We got to do fun relays and enjoyed some fun team bonding. Then we carried on with our normal practice plans so we are ready for our upcoming games.

Comments

  1. Hey Roz! I really enjoyed hearing about your practice today that was halloween themed! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays for sure! That sounds so fun and cool that your whole team was able to dress up! I feel like that what makes a team fun, when you do both fun activities but also take it seriously as well by than completing your day with a normal practice. I love that you're dressed up as your coach that is so funny and clever. I found it so cool that you guys made a practice into something fun for the upcoming holiday! Good luck to your future games i hope you guys do well! I also hope you have a fun halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment